Eat to live - and let live!
Food - What’s the real cost?
We grow it, buy it, eat it and waste it. Behind every meal is a story. In this workshop we discuss how our informed food choices can improve our health, the environment and the economy. We explode some common food myths and reveal the real benefits of a whole foods, vegan diet.
Benefits to you:
- The insight to see through food marketing tricks.
- Saving money at the checkout.
- Knowledge to choose healthful and sustainable food options.
- Becoming a role model for family and friends.
- Being an environmental champion.
- The tools to become healthier and happier through examined choices.
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
At Ethical Being our prime focus is to share the wonderful world of healthy vegan living. We are dedicated to keeping fees to a minimum, often offering participants the opportunity to donate a small amount to help cover costs.
It’s never too late for feeling great!
Topics covered include:
- Investing in our present and future health through informed food choices.
- How to get the best value for money at the check-out without compromising on nutrition.
- The false economy of processed food.
- Growing your own, buying local, understanding labels.
- Food choices and animal welfare.
- Identifying and preventing areas of waste.
- The environmental impact of food choices.
© Copyright ethicalbeing.com.au