Choose your brightest future
Food - What’s the real cost?
We grow it, buy it, eat it and waste it. Behind every meal is a story. In this workshop we discuss how our informed food choices can improve our health, the environment and the economy. We explode some common food myths and reveal the real benefits of a whole food, plant-based diet.
Benefits to you:
- The insight to see through food marketing tricks.
- Saving money at the checkout.
- Knowledge to choose healthful and sustainable food options.
- Becoming a role model for family and friends.
- Being an environmental champion.
- The tools to become healthier and happier through examined choices.
Remember, our services are provided free of charge so everyone may benefit!
Topics covered include:
- Investing in our present and future health through informed food choices.
- How to get the best value for money at the check-out without compromising on nutrition.
- The false economy of processed food.
- Growing your own, buying local, understanding labels.
- Food choices and animal welfare.
- Identifying and preventing areas of waste.
- The environmental impact of food choices.
© Copyright ethicalbeing.com.au