Learn to live well
Practical plant-based living
Learn about how easy it is to live a healthy, ethical and environmentally sustainable lifestyle through the power of plants. Our programs are designed to start you on your journey to improve personal well-being and become a champion for the environment.
Our four week Kick-start program topics include:
- Whole plant-based foods as the mainstay of our every-day diet, focusing on their health benefits and disease prevention qualities.
- How to obtain optimum nutrition through delicious foods.
- The economic impact of a whole-foods vegan diet on households, community and globally.
- Healthy vegan living as a way of protecting animals and the environment.
- Making ethical and informed consumer choices using a personal code of conduct.
- The three questions:
- Look after myself. Are my choices keeping me happy and healthy?
- Be mindful of others. Could my decisions have a positive influence on others in my family, friendship group, workplace or community?
- Think bigger. If everybody did the same as me would the world be a better place?
- Our individual pathways. Non-judgemental discussions about where we are now and where we want to be.
- Exploring food myths and marketing spin.
Benefits to you:
- Support with your transition to a whole food plant-based diet
- Individual nutrition report
- Fun and informative workshops
- Nutritional fact sheets
- Food preparation and cooking demonstrations
- Menu and shopping plans
- A new feeling of vitality and well-being
- A choice of group or individual program delivery
Our services are provided free of charge so everyone can benefit!
© Copyright ethicalbeing.com.au