Learn to live well
Practical plant-based living
Learn about how easy it is to live a healthy, ethical and environmentally sustainable lifestyle through the power of plants. Our programs are designed to start you on your journey to improve personal well-being and become a champion for the environment.
Our four week Kick-start program topics include:
- Whole plant-based foods as the mainstay of our every-day diet, focusing on their health benefits and disease prevention qualities.
- How to obtain optimum nutrition through delicious foods.
- The economic impact of a whole-foods vegan diet on households, community and globally.
- Healthy vegan living as a way of protecting animals and the environment.
- Making ethical and informed consumer choices using a personal code of conduct.
- The three questions:
- Look after myself. Are my choices keeping me happy and healthy?
- Be mindful of others. Could my decisions have a positive influence on others in my family, friendship group, workplace or community?
- Think bigger. If everybody did the same as me would the world be a better place?
- Our individual pathways. Non-judgemental discussions about where we are now and where we want to be.
- Exploring food myths and marketing spin.
Benefits to you:
- Support with your transition to a whole food plant-based diet
- Individual nutrition report
- Fun and informative workshops
- Nutritional fact sheets
- Food preparation and cooking demonstrations
- Menu and shopping plans
- A new feeling of vitality and well-being
- A choice of group or individual program delivery
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
At Ethical Being our prime focus is to share the wonderful world of healthy vegan living. We are dedicated to keeping fees to a minimum, often offering participants the opportunity to donate a small amount to help cover costs.
It’s never too late for feeling great!
© Copyright ethicalbeing.com.au